Thursday 27 October 2011

Sembreak so far...

DAY 1
"DATE WITH MY UNCLE (:"
--my uncle picked me up at our place while i was in the middle of finishing my sculpture >_<
--since we both hadn't eaten lunch yet (though it was already around 2pm) we went to cafe adriatico and had a super awesome lunch-dinner (:




fillet mignon 

diego and migs

pizza party at home!
DAY 2
"UNLI CAKES AND COFFEE"
--had to go to school to see my prof but she wasn't there so i met up with my friend, monica instead and had lunch with her, jhomie and his sister, rona (:--after that, she ran a couple more errands before we went to TCB and had unli cakes and coffee XD


a beautiful rainbow welcomed my morning (:


my sister's dressed for a dance practice and yet still putting on make-up! >_<



brewed coffee and caramel cake XD

unli cakes and coffee with my friend, monica, at tcb (:


DAY 3
"BOREDOM STRIKES"
--i didn't have anything planned and so does my sister so we were both stuck at home >_<

my sister nails

my nails


hello big eyes!
 

yes yes. it is vanity boredom >_<


DAY 4
"ALONE AT THE MALL"
--since everyone else is out of the house and i was left alone, i got dressed and went out as well :P
--went to trinoma and was supposed to buy just a few books but the ones i wanted weren't available so i just bought the bag i've been searching for a long time!


one of the bags i've been searching for a looong time! finally found it!

DAY 5
"WAITING GAME"
--monica and i were supposed to get our ears pierced but since my prof had me wait for more than 6 hours we had to postpone T___T
--still okay coz i got to be with my lovely friends, harlene and monica (:
--i also got to watch my sister at their dance rehearsal XD
monica and me (kambal!)

harley and me (and the bit of crepe on her lip haha)

love!

No comments:

Post a Comment