Wednesday 28 September 2011

SUNRISE, SUNSET.

because of the typhoon, we didn't have classes for two days and i was bummed because there was no electricity either. i couldn't go online, watch tv, hell, i can't even read a book since it was too dark! but since dad bought this nifty flashlight which was pretty much emitted enough light for me to paint, i grabbed a plain carton and my sister's water colors and started to paint. (:



this is the end result of my boredom. i called it "sunrise, sunset" mainly because i can't decide whether it's supposed to be sunrise or sunset XP oh well. this is actually my first attempt at painting with blends or however that is called. my old paintings (and i mean OLD ones) were just chunks of colors together and nothing really special. this painting might not be the prettiest but somehow, i'm proud of it and i had fun doing it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment